Dust Control Solutions – Our Design Capabilities
With 60 years of successful dust collection projects behind us, Mideco is well placed to solve even your most challenging dust collection and extraction system problem.
Our extensive range of products have been proven in a vast range of applications both locally and offshore. Our large database of successful applications mean that we can confidently recommend the best technology for your application.
Mideco has invested in the latest Autodesk software with capabilities in both Inventor and AutoCAD 3D as well as traditional 2D AutoCAD drafting.
The combined benefits of modern engineering and tried and proven products are yours when you partner with Mideco to solve your dust collection problems.
How we work…
Mideco takes a long term view of every customer and potential customer. We aim to develop partnerships that will last for years into the future. Mideco has a history of coming to you no matter how remote the location. If you have a dust control problem, we aim to be a part of your solution.
We do not see your problems as an opportunity to sell products but rather provide solutions. We will recommend the most appropriate solution based on our and other commercially available technologies.
Mideco provides post implementation support to ensure projects are an ongoing success. From a telephone call for advice, running a training program or servicing the equipment; Mideco will be there to assist with your ongoing requirements.
We understand that our solutions need to enhance your business and integrate seamlessly into your operations. We work with you to:-
- understand and define your dust control problem.
- develop the essential criteria for the solution
- design the most appropriate solution
Mideco has extensive experience with:
- Dust and diesel fume management in port bulk material storage sheds
- Dust control in hoppers for truck, rail or ship unloading
- Ultra high efficiency filtration on lead
- Conversions, upgrades, and overhaul of competitor dust collection equipment
- Service and preventative maintenance of Mideco and competitor equipment
For more detailed information regarding our past body of work, refer to the Projects area of our website.